Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Relief through Cinnamon Buns


There are some things that deserve few words.
One of them is the scent of fresh cinnamon buns -- hot out of the oven.  I have had a deep connection with cinnamon buns since I was a small child.  The best part is getting to the center of the bun, where the fluffy, sweet, bite of heaven lies in wait. 
I am particularly delighted when the cinnamon buns come out of my oven.  As these did.

I wish you could take a bite.

1 comment:

  1. What a tease! Those plates are beautiful also. Makes me want to just dish the gluten-free diet. Oh, I feel a bakery dream coming on... technicolor with olfactory hallucinations!Willie Wonka and the Cinnimon Bun factory... CJ

    ReplyDelete