Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Serenity








Today was a good day for me.
It consisted of tidying up the house in preparation for my departure from the Island.
It granted me time to walk on the beach with the hurling wind challenging me to take pictures of the pounding surf and skittering seagulls.
It provided me with time to spend with my husband’s beloved cousin who has Alzheimer’s disease. He hugged me good-bye three times and one to grow on.
It granted me familiar stores with unfamiliar merchandise.
it delivered blue skies and scenic views for my camera’s eye.
It granted me joy and peace and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment