Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Charles Takes The Next Step

Today, Charles called and asked if I was near a computer. I was driving. He told me he had posted a link he thought I should look at. When I came home and fired up my computer, I wondered where my son was sending me. He has dragged me along on You-tube adventures, on Stumble-upon and anywhere Apple chooses to wander. The hours I have spent with him as my tour guide are some of my favorite times with him. I was touched and proud and somewhat awed at this child of mine. He has conceived of magic and is taking his dream to the next level. Rather than spoil the surprise, I will let you see for yourself.
Check it out:
http://rockethub.com/projects/3872-doodle

I invite you to climb on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment