Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Friday, November 9, 2012

When Google Fails Day 30 Y2

January 4, 2011
My daughter revisits my house in Verona, NJ.


I have grown so reliant on Google, that it was with a kind of startled feeling of -- “Oh, my!” -- that I realized that there is certain information that is simply not on Google.  It is not available on neither Facebook nor Bing, for that matter.  I become so accustomed to researching just about any question I have by using Google, that I was nearly stymied by the lack of ready answers to my question, "Places Where I Have Lived."  I have started to be lulled into believing that if it has happened, someone has probably written about it.  However, when it comes to one’s personal history, there is no public forum that can fill in the gaps.  


Places Where I Have Lived
Columbus, Georgia
Maramoneck, New York
New Rochelle, New York 
Piscataway, New Jersey
Verona, New Jersey
Rumford, R.I.
Oak Bluffs, MA
South Hadley, MA
Amherst, MA
Sunderland, MA
Whately, MA

Where am I missing?  Can anyone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment