Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Friday, June 8, 2012

Stairway to Heaven




Assume you already are what you want to be, and live by faith in that assumption. 
                                                                                               Neville Goddard
I have been spending my time reading, reflecting and assimilating what I have read. I feel very much like Thoreau on Golden Pond.  Though I find myself on Martha’s Vineyard.  When I go for walks, cane in one hand, camera over the opposing shoulder, I find evidence of what I have read.  I use my camera to shoot, shoot, shoot, hoping to preserve the proof I have laid bare.  God is everywhere.  I see the presence of an Infinite One in the sunrise, in shop windows, in the way light reflects in the crystals of a porch chandelier.  I see the Being in the carefully formed rosace over the church entry,
in the perfection on how the hydrangea petals are arrayed.  I see the extremes to which we will go to get closer to God. We will even climb a stairway straight to heaven.






According to the sign in the window, Grace Happens.



Symmetry.




Perfection in petals.



Stairway to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment