Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Monday, January 7, 2013

One Half Fenway


Once in a while, I get blown away by my son.  Today, it wasn't the fact that his short film, Doodle, was chosen to be in the Screen Actor's Guild Film Showcase later this month.  No, it was because of the encouragement he offered me about my blog. I expressed doubt and fatigue and disappointment in myself because I have been inconsistent in my writing recently.  I showed him that my views are at 15,973.  Just shy of 16,000 over 16 months. Wow! I was amazed. Still, I bemoaned that my book has not yet found an audience,   He said, "Think of it, Mom, that the number of people who have read your blog would fill half of Fenway Park!" I am reminded of the importance of perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment