Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Ripple Begins Day 1 Year 2



A quiet voice does not mean still thoughts.  I have, like a little-neck clam, retracted into my shell.  Here, I am able to foment new ideas and reflect on the vicissitudes of life.  I have not abandoned my dear, loyal readers.  Rather, I find myself making provisions for a long spiritual journey.  One that I intend to scribe. I marvel at the tenacity that allowed me to write a blog every day for 365 days consecutively -- when now, my challenge is to write a paragraph.  However, a lesson is revealed therein. Sometimes, change begins with small ripples that spread wide.   A single paragraph is the first step in resetting my commitment to A New Dawn, returning to Whately Prep and delivering my words to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment