Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Times of Trouble


When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me,Speaking words of wisdom,Let it be.         paul mccartney

When I find myself in times of trouble, as much as I would like, Mother Mary does not come to me.  However, I am not alone.  Again and again, I have heard words of wisdom when I believe myself to be most alone.  Whose words, whose voice, I can not say. I have learned that if I can quiet myself sufficiently, out of the background noise emerges a general direction or knowledge about what to do, how to move forward, or how to let go. Call it prayer. Call it intuition.  Okay, for argument’s sake, call it Mother Mary.  Most of all, it is a matter of practice, letting go and believing.  The rest just happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment