Featured Post

The Autumnal Equinox

                                           Last rose petals linger....                                                               ...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mama told me there'd be days like these...

All day, I’ve known exactly what I would write. I won’t give it away.
Suffice it to say I made an observation about life that bears comment.
Unfortunately, today was not one of the stellar days that my muse reminded me to sit down at the computer and actually write. I found other ways, less productive ways, of spending my time. As I brushed my teeth in my pre-pre-bed ritual, I realized I had never fired up my MAC and put words to blog (so to speak). The best I can do is plead guilty and acknowledge that Mama told me there’d be days like these.
And surrender. I will do better tomorrow.

Day 19

No comments:

Post a Comment